LOSS OF TIME
ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE
BENEFIT INQUIRY INTERNET WEBSITE
TIC offers complete computer services for the administration of
employee benefit plans. These services can be obtained separately or in
combination with other TIC services.
We provide full computer support for our own third party administration clients and also supply
computer services to salaried administrators of multiemployer plans. We offer computer services to
other third party administration companies as well.
All software has been designed and written by us to ensure the best computer support for the unique features of our clients'
plans. Our self-designed programs also assure maximum security for client protection.
We have Client Support Analysts who are experienced employee benefit plan specialists. It is
their job to ensure that our computer systems fully serve the needs of administrators and other
Computer Services Include:
As new technologies emerge and better tools become available, TIC
uses them to improve all software and hardware systems that support our computer services.
- Determining participant eligibility
- Calculating benefits and adjusting claims
- Preparing employee pension statements
- Processing direct deposit of pension checks
- Performing central receiving agency services
- Printing and mailing benefit checks
- Preparing statistical reports for plan actuaries
- Processing contribution report forms
- Providing payroll audit support
- Preparing necessary monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for clients, auditors, consultants and government agencies
- Maintaining a secured Internet website for participants to have real-time access to their eligibility and benefit status
- Performing specialized computer services for multiemployer plans
For more information, please email TIC at firstname.lastname@example.org.